Customer Service Representative 015
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A local manufacture of wheelchair lifts, stair lifts, and residential and commercial vertical platform lifts are looking for a customer service representative to join their team.
Duties include answering inquiries and obtain information for general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provide information regarding activities conducted at establishment; location of departments, offices, and employees within organization.
Essential Job Requirements
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, provide information, take messages and schedule appointments;
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
- Check the voicemail daily for messages;
- Enter warranty information into Syspro;
- Sort all incoming mail and sort and post all outgoing mail;
- File and maintain records;
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine;
- Perform administrative support tasks such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, making copies and operating calculators or computers to work with invoices, balance sheets and other documents;
- Provide information about establishment such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided;
- Other duties as required or assigned
- 1 year of experience;
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as Word and Excel, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Awesome company culture and great work environment!
BusinessView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals