Customer Administrative Support
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Express is a leader in the staffing industry nationwide. Express is a 36-year-old company with over $4 billion in sales and over 800 locations. Our Indianapolis office is one of the top offices in the entire company with over $20 million in sales. We have been leading the staffing industry in Indy since 1995.
We are currently looking for a Client Administrative Support to assist with one of our largest clients.
• Entering associates into the WMS.
• Updating, activating, and terminating associate records as needed.
• Assist with payroll to include entering and tracking down missing time.
• Assist with the orientation process for new associates to include but not limited to: reviewing orientation paperwork, issuing badges and conducting on site tours and check ins.
• Tracking attendance and issuing warnings to associates.
• Reporting of turnover numbers and other data tracking.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Pay: $18-20 per hour
• Detailed and organized
• Strong oral and written communication
• Strong computer skills
• Experience with WMS is preferred
• Ability to multitask
• Initiative to solve problems
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
• Referral Bonus
• Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
• Direct Deposit
• Holiday/Vacation Pay
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Life Insurance
• Prescription Drug Reimbursement
• Scholarship Program
• Short-Term Disability
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Express is a growth oriented company looking for strong performers who want to grow! Great culture with a positive team environment.
Express Employment Professionals is one of the largest staffing companies in the nation. We have over 800 offices nationally and focus on recruiting and staffing in four primary niche areas: Industrial, Skilled Trades, Offices/Administrative, and Professional. We have 6 offices in the Indy Metro and we are all locally owned and operated. We have a fast paced and professional culture and hiring for strong individuals to help us grow!
6233 Corporate DriveIndianapolis, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals