Express Employment Professionals is currently assisting an industry leading Commercial General Contractor in their search to fill a Part-time Administrative Assistant job in Mendota Heights, MN. This is a contract to hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Part-time Administrative Assistant job include:
- Provide assistance to Project Managers (create proposals in Microsoft Office and Adobe Indesign software)
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Work with Project Manager to complete monthly Applications for payments
- Collect and submit subcontractor lien waiters
- Process 1099s at year end
- Facility health insurance, 401K and Health Savings Accounts
- Order promotional items and company apparel
- Maintain and update website
- Assist in preparation for tradeshows
- Create advertisements
- Coordinate photography of new projects
- Update promotional brochure
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Products required
- Administrative experience – prefer 2+ years working in Administrative Support
- Experience with marketing/graphic design preferred
- Experience with Accounts Payable/Receivable preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Personable/Great customer service skills
- Team Player
- Mondays 8 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesdays 8 AM – 5 PM
- Wednesdays 1 PM – 5 PM
Pay: Up to $18/hour
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Safety incentives
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Part-time Administrative Assistant job in Mendota Heights, MN or you can contact Hayley Tiffany for more information. Visit our website www.ExpressPros.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Employment Professionals
Why Work Here?For nearly 30 years, the vision of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this vision through a network of more than 800 franchise locations in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express Employment Professionals office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to care.
Industry leader, COVID precautions in place, stable company!