Located in Fort Myers, FL
We are looking for a dedicated Client Advocate to represent all of our client accounts. The Client Advocate is the face of the company and is responsible for reaching out to clients and ensure quality control for all accounts and teams.
• Take ownership of client requests and respond accurately within specified time frames.
• Educate clients on the company’s processes and systems.
• Identify service opportunities and provide solutions.
• Escalate client impacting issues to the appropriate department following proper escalation procedures.
• Demonstrate knowledge in best business practices and all regulations that may affect clients.
Candidates must possess troubleshooting and problem-solving ability along with professional etiquette, critical thinking and excellent communication skills.
Must have extensive experience in a client or customer service supervisory role.
Position Type: Evaluation Hire
Schedule: M – F 8:00AM – 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. May require overtime occasionally.