Cleaning and Maintenance Worker (Spraybooths)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re seeking 3 hardworking individuals who are looking to build a long term career to join our clients team in Richmond Hill. They are looking for individuals with previous experience working in industrial and commercial environments. This position requires the ability to lift between up to 50lbs, capable of working long hours when required, comfortable working indoors and outdoors. Basic reading and math skills are required and the ability to follow multi-step directions. Scissor lift and fall protection are a definite assets but not required. Desirable candidates will be able to learn/adapt quickly, enjoys working with a team, good with hand/power tools, not afraid to get wet, and looking for a long term career to grow in. Overtime and weekends are optional for those who want to work additional hours. For more information please call (905) 597-0620.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working industrial or commercial settings
- Experience with hand and power tools, pressure washers a definite asset
- Scissor lift and fall protection are a definite assets but not required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Can safely and comfortably lift up to 50lbs
- Must have own safety shoes
- Other duties as required
What you will be doing:
- Maintenance of basic pumps, motors, fans, etc. (training provided)
- Cleaning of machinery and parts
- Power washing spraybooths, auto shops, etc.
- Assisting installers, cleaners, and other crew members with their work
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits of working with Express:
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Safety incentives
- Scholarship opportunities
This is a full time Monday to Friday opportunity with optional weekends. Work hours are from 8am until the project is complete for the day. Starting pay rate is $18 per hour depending on previous experience and licenses.
For more information please call (905) 597-0620 or email jobs.richmondhillON@expresspros.com
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!
AddressRichmond Hill, ON