Express Employment Professionals, in conjunction with a dynamic and growing Chemical company is seeking a Truck Driver in Rayne, LA. This is a Direct Hire position.
Responsible for delivery of products to various locations near Rayne, LA. Products will be delivered from whether from pump truck/dock delivery/truck/tanker truck. Assist in other areas of operation in West and South Texas.
Class A CDL w/ HazMat and Tanker Endorsements are required. Ability to drive a forklift truck is required.
- Reads customer orders/shipping papers or purchase orders and schedules deliveries or pick-ups. Drives truck to destination.
- Responsible for picking up product at vendor warehouse, verifies correct product, volume and paperwork. Delivers product to Company warehouse or to customer. Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- Coordinate and prioritize stops on delivery tickets.
- Locate and pump off chemical or transfer to correct chemical tank.
- Report any incidents or issues to dispatch
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water. Equipment must be kept in proper working order.
- Driver will be trained to assist the account managers in the following duties: checking chemical rates and inventories, pulling oil/water samples, fixing pumps, etc.
- Follows all required Safety rules and DOT requirements.
- Normal work week will depend upon the hours available to work due to DOT regulations. Driver logs must be maintained daily and correctly. Average work week for drivers is expected to be 55 hours. Additional work hours may be granted by the blend plant manager where other needs may arise.
- Must have ability to handle physical work load.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please respond via ZipRecruiter and attach resume.