- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant in Richmond Hill, ON for a CPA Accounting Firm.
- Small Audits
- Review, and NTR/Compilations
- Preparation and review of various corporate tax returns (Income, HST, Payroll, EHT, WSIB, etc.) compliance returns and forms
- Preparation and review of personal tax compliance returns and forms.
- Non-complex small business remuneration income tax planning.
- Supervising and training staff accountants.
- Accounting, workpaper, and tax software (preferred: e.g. QuickBooks, CaseWare, TaxPrep)
- CRA audit and review requests
- Other duties required by supervisor
- At least 2 years of CPA (CFE qualified) work experience
- Some supervisory & file review experience of junior staff
- Experience working in a small/mid-sized firm CA firm
- Must be available to work from home and going to the office a few times a week
- Ability to manage deadlines while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to prepare ASPE financial statements and note disclosures
- Ability to effectively supervise junior staff and client relationships.
- Attention to detail, while maintaining the appropriate level of conceptual understanding of a task, project, and, client engagements.
- Mentorship by partner and manager.
- Medical, dental, disability, life, etc., benefits
- Available parking.
- Flexible remote work arrangements available (2-3 times going into the office)
- Uber to clients if have no access to vehicle (minor travel with 50km required).
- Summer hours.
- Professional work environment / office / conditions.
- Casual to business casual dress.
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- $58,000-$65,000 per year
- Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds
For more information please call (905) 597-0620 or email jobs.richmondhillON@expresspros.com
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full-Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!
AddressRichmond Hill, ON
Finance and Insurance