Express Employment Professionals is a professional staffing firm dedicated to helping local businesses find local people. One of our outstanding clients located in Nampa is seeking a COO to join their team!
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
Pay Rate: DOE
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week, but hours can, and often do, change based on need.
Substantial travel is expected for this position.
The COO will oversee all business operations ensuring that the organization is managed and performing professionally and effectively. This person will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business and will report directly to the CEO and Board of Directors.
The company consists of a corporate office in central Idaho and three branches in the western US.
· Establishes quantitative and qualitative metrics, guidelines, and standards by which the company’s efficiency and effectiveness can be evaluated; identifies opportunities for improvement
· Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business procedures
· Implements policies and procedures that will improve day-to-day operations & promote company culture and vision
· Ensures work environments are adequate and safe
· Oversees manufacturing, purchasing, and sales departments, ensure each is reaching goals set by departmental and company leadership
· Plans, directs, controls, implements, evaluates, monitors, and forecasts budgets and cost of sales in each division to achieve financial objectives
· Communicates and explains new directives, policies, or procedures to managers; for major changes, meets with entire operations staff to explain changes, answer questions, and maintain morale
· Improves customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes
· Leads coordination and integration of efforts among operations, engineering, technology, and customer service divisions to produce smoother workflow and more cost-effective business processes
· Projects a professional & positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
· Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
· Attend quarterly board meetings with CEO and Board Members
· Must be a strong and confident leader that is willing and capable of getting the job done, no matter the circumstances
· Thorough understanding of practices, theories, and policies involved in business and finance
· Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· VERSION 2 UPDATED 6/1/2020 X:\PAYROLL\HUMAN RESOURCES\JOB DESCRIPTIONS
· Superior managerial and diplomacy skills
· Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
· Must show all the qualities and ability to be the next President of the company
• Participates in the hiring and training of multiple department managers
• Organizes and oversees the work and schedules of multiple department managers
• Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
This position works in an office setting. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or type; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and sit for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please apply online at www.expresspros.com/caldwellid
Because we're locally owned, we live in and work in this community and have a vested interest in its success. In addition to our staffing services, our team is actively involved with a wide variety of causes and organizations that help strengthen our beautiful city.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.