CAD Drafter/Document Control Coordinator $20-$27/hr
Express Employment Professionals Brooklyn Center, MN
- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Express Employment Professionals is currently partnering with one of the leading Global medical device companies to help hire CAD Drafter/ Document Control Coordinator. Our client is looking to start a candidate out in a temp to hire basis and/or a permanent/direct hire basis on day one for the candidate for the right amount of experience and education, starting pay for this role will range from $20-$27 dollars/hr. 75% of the time will be spent in documentation control and 25% of the time will be spent in CAD drafting.
This role creates, maintains and distributes all documents necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturing processes to ensure conformance to both customer and company requirements. This role creates technical drawings for components and assemblies and coordinates the Engineering Change Orders (ECO) process to ensure that all users have the latest controlled revision of appropriate documents in a timely manner.
The essential functions of the CAD Drafter and Document Control Coordinator are:
- Creates and modifies technical drawings in AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Coordinates Engineering Change Order (ECO) system and database, including:
- keeping a change log
- preparing the change order
- reviewing documents for accuracy and compliance to company procedures
- Routing ECO's for approval
- Completing the signed ECO's related to BOM, Manufacturing Processes, CAD drawings, etc.
- Assists individuals with document retrieval and documentation issuance, access, change and storage of documentation/records as requested
- Maintains the BOM, Manufacturing Processes and finished goods part number system.
- Creates and maintains the component part numbers: Precision/customer designed components and off the shelf standard components. Coordinates with purchasing to assure all required data is properly recorded in our ERP system.
- Generates documents as necessary for internal and sales/marketing purposes
- Creates or modifies product labels as required.
- Provides documentation training for new employees as required
- Serves as a QMS team member and an internal auditor to assist and or lead internal audit
CAD Drafter/Document Control Coordinator:
- Minimum of two years experience in a documentation control position maintaining a documentation system in a manufacturing environment, including experience in an ISO regulatory environment
- Minimum of two years experience in drafting in CAD programs (AutoCAD and Solidworks)
- Associates degree in drafting required and certified in Solidworks and AutoCAD or equivalent experience required
- Must have a strong orientation toward documentation and high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in ERP software, and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong time management and organizational skills required
Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 800 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.
AddressBrooklyn Center, MN