Box Truck Driver
- Over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
MULTIPLE DELIVERY DRIVERS NEEDED ASAP!! All full-time jobs, all include a bit of warehouse work, some heavy duty, some not. Can work alone or with a ride-along depending on the client and the need. Forklift experience not needed.
- Deliver electrical supplies: 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. - DOT card required but company will pay to get it
- Deliver doors and windows: 6 a.m. until done (OT quite possible) usually with a ride-along
- Deliver flooring: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (OT possible) occasional ride-along (depends on load) Bi-lingual Spanish preferred.
- Mover: Assist in moving furniture out of residences and deliver either to warehouse or alternate residence. 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Give us a call for more information! 804-767-3533
To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders and communities in which we conduct business.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Excellent long-term employment with room for growth!
Express Employment Professionals of Central Richmond, VA is a leading staffing provider helping job seekers find work with a wide variety of local businesses. We help serve Eastern Henrico County, providing jobs for skilled professions, general labor and administrative personnel. We understand our clients needs and serve them with the best labor pool in the area. Our jobs are generally set up for direct hire or permanent, full-time hire. Take a chance on us to find you the perfect job! Our Mission: To professionally market and provide quality human resource solutions through an international franchising network that profit our associates, customers, franchisees, corporate staff, stockholders and communities in which we conduct business.
Transportation and Storage
Websitehttps://www.expresspros.com/centralrichmondva/ View all jobs at Express Employment Professionals
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?