Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Bilingual Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative
Under the supervision of the Inside Sales/Customer Service Manager, this position performs a variety of customer service and inside sales functions. These duties include but are not limited to providing quotes, order processing, troubleshooting water quality issues (training to be provided), supporting the marketing team with timely promotions. The remaining points are inserted under the duties and responsibilities section.
• Successful completion of a college diploma or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of successful customer service experience.
• Experience working in a technical or industrial organization, providing customer service and inside sales support.
• Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines.
• Ability to think on your feet, by assessing, planning and strategic troubleshooting.
• Self-motivated and driven professional.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must be bilingual (French/English)
• Responsible for handling customer inquiries, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits and provide follow up to ensure the customer is satisfied.
• Responsible for keeping customer records, process customer accounts and file all necessary documents.
• Contacting potential and existing customers by cold calling, generating sales leads, responding to sales inquiries to secure new and increased business accounts to meet established sales targets.
• Develop customer relationships to ensure company is a valued supplier of choice.
• Stay current and up to date on customer market trends, and new product(s).
• Contribute to company market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from customers (to include pricing).
• Responsible to know all product availability, use, benefits and pricing structure.
• Utilize corporate resources as required to nurture new accounts and retain existing accounts.
• Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
• Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
• This is a direct hire, this company offers a safe work environment with the opportunity for career growth and development
• This position is to start at $45,000 salary
• Our Richmond Hill Branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds.
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For more information please call (905) 597-0620
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!