Customer Relations Banker
Located in Montebello, CA
You are applying with Express Employment Professionals in Montebello, CA. Our client, a banking company, is looking for a well-qualified Customer Relations Banker. This is position is an immediate start.
Don’t miss out on this great Temporary opportunity!
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:45am – 5:15pm w/ Rotating Saturdays 10:00am – 2:00pm
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour (DOE) plus a Benefits package.
Customer Relations Banker (Montebello, CA) Responsibilities:
- Promotes and maintains positive relations with all contacts, customers, and potential customers
- Responsible for efficient and accurate cash handling, including but not limited to, opening and closing IRA’s, CD’s, checking and savings accounts, and processing deposits/withdrawals; selling company products and services, ensuring customer awareness of all products and services.
- Contributes to the fulfillment of department and Bank objectives and goals.
- Accurately performs all required transactions following policies and procedures to minimize losses.
- Maintains acceptable balancing record per established standards for all transactions.
- Opens and processes IRA accounts.
- Reviews daily reports to submit to supervisor.
- Maintains signature card files.
- Follows up on temporary signature cards and safe deposit box agreement, attempting to receive permanent agreements for all open accounts.
- Opens a cash drawer window to serve the bank’s customers.
- May be responsible for office opening or closing.
- Prefer other essential job duties as needed.
Customer Relations Banker (Montebello, CA) Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent work-related experience.
- 2 year of experience or commensurate training experience in customer relations or banking
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related finical information.
- Great organization and time management performing duties.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence.
- Computer proficiency preferred: MS Word, Excel, Typing and other