Express Employment Professionals is hiring an experienced Auto Mechanic for a great local company in Gulfport, MS.
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to perform complete diagnostics on drivability, transmission, HVAC, and other major automotive systems.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems • Perform basic auto care and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors, and other parts.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Automotive and engine repair experience or auto mechanic training required.
- Hold a valid driver's license.
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment.
Long-term opportunity with benefits. Pay is $15-$20/hour, based on experience.
To apply, send resume to Jared.Crocker@expresspros.com or respond to this post with up-to-date resume.