Multiple Positions Available - Entry-Level / Skilled
Our client builds life-saving Fire Trucks right here in Wyoming, MN - come work with a purpose!
Express Employment Professionals is a staffing company (NOT a temp agency) dedicated to helping local people find local jobs.
We are seeking Low Voltage Electrical Techs, Paint Prep, Automotive Painters, Cab Assemblers, and Chassis Assemblers to join their team!
* Company is stable and growing fast
* Strong and immediate benefits
* Competitive entry-level pay AND advancement opportunity
- Low Voltage Electrical Techs - wiring multiple electrical systems throughout truck, including radio, sirens, cab equipment
- Paint Prep - sanding, buffing, masking/taping parts for truck body and cab paint
- Automotive Painters - mixing paint, painting fiberglass body, cleaning painting equipment
- Cab Assemblers - building/assembling front cabs (interior and exterior) to meet truck specifications
- Chassis Assemblers - assembling large truck chassis, wheels, prepping for body build
- Previous experience in assembly, manufacturing, or other related fields PREFERRED
- Familiarity with mechanic's tools and procedures (if you took shop class, you're probably qualified)
- Ability to handle physical workload
Pay: pay depends on position and qualifications. Entry-level starts at $15/hour. Skilled positions pay up to $22/hour starting, with room for advancement from there.
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k with match, accident/life insurance, dental insurance, bereavement pay, life care package (free counseling sessions, legal advice, etc.), rec league (softball, cornhole, etc.), company cookouts, and more.
Schedules: vary by position.
1st shifts are generally 6am - 4:30pm, Mon - Thur with regular OT on Fridays.
Interested in taking a tour? Candidates with strong work history are invited to apply - no job jumpers, please - we are looking for long-term candidates.
Call or text "Fire Truck job" today to 651--464--9995!