We are seeking Assembly Technicians for a wonderful career opportunity in the medical manufacturing industry. This position offers 1st shift hours, stability, a clean and climate controlled working environment, and room for growth! Please see below for more detail.
Why Apply to Assembly Technician?:
- Long-Term Opportunity! Our client is looking for employees that they can hire on permanently after their probationary period.
- Our client offers an excellent benefits package upon hire: medical and dental insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays.
- Stability! This company has been in business for 20+ years and is continuing to grow.
- Upward mobility! Work for a company that values their employees as being critical to their overall success, and provide rewarding opportunities for career growth.
- Team-oriented, clean, and climate-controlled work environment.
- 1st shift hours from 6:00am - 2:30pm.
Responsibilities of an Assembly Technician:
- Assemble small medical components using a microscope and a variety of tools.
- Track and document production, materials, tools, and procedures.
- Perform manufacturing processes to produce product include drilling, cutting, measuring, mounting, and assembling
- Work with a variety of assembly equipment and hand tools including but not limited to: microscopes, tweezers, razor blades, scalpel, wire cutter, clippers, needle nose pliers, screwdriver, wrenches, and magnifying glasses.
Qualifications of an Assembly Technician:
- Prior experience using a 2-piece microscope.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Able to work on feet or seated at your own station for the entire 8-10 hours shift.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.