- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a non-profit organization, is looking to have an Admin join their team.
Daytime hours Monday - Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a broad range of administrative functions that may be highly confidential, including correspondence and a high level of proactive management and follow-up
- Ongoing direct contact with congregants to support a range of family needs
- First point of contact for planning lifecycle events as well as coordinating schedules, providing support, data entry, notifications, etc., sometimes with urgency and priority
- Interact with and provide backup assistance and cross training to other administrative staff, as needed
- In-depth understanding of overall congregation operations, policies and procedures
- Excellent oral communication skills to regularly assume a broad variety of moderately complex administrative details, such as arranging meetings, assembling documents containing confidential and sensitive information, and responding to questions or requests of callers.
- Able to handle moderately complex administration details, such as scheduling and planning work of others, and anticipating the needs of the rabbis.
- Exemplary planning, organizational and time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Company has been steadily growing since its formation
We are a staffing firm looking to help people find the right match for their career goals!