Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Express Employment Professionals Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Express Employment Professionals is searching for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator position in Bloomington, MN. This is a great, contract-to-hire opportunity. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
What's an average day like as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator?
- Accurately process daily invoicing
- Timely and accurately post check, ACH, wire and credit card payments to customer accounts and accurately apply payment
- Research account activity to resolve discrepancies, missed payments or credits
- Customer statement processing
- Order review
- Knowledge of returns process and ability to service as a backup for this function
- Review aging of outstanding balances due
- Ability to collect on complex customer accounts
What are the qualifications?
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Strong, accurate data entry skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday - Friday
Express Employment Professionals provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
- Holiday pay
- Medical benefits
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Accounts Receivable Coordinator job in Bloomington, MN today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Industry leader, room for growth, stable company, paid weekly!
For nearly 30 years, the vision of Express Employment Professionals has been to help people find jobs and help businesses find the people and human resource services they need. We accomplish this vision through a network of more than 800 franchise locations in the United States, Canada, and South Africa. Each Express Employment Professionals office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your employment needs, yet small enough to care.
Finance and Insurance