- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Revenue Accounting Associate
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full Time
REPORTS TO: Revenue Accounting Manager
The primary role of the Revenue Accounting Associate is responsible for checking the daily station shipment postings; reviews data for deficiencies. This role is responsible for resolving posting discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
B. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Process all station settlement payments in a timely manner including the Over/Under, settlement deductions and upload on the Intranet, etc.
- Maintain settlement reports
- Audit some shipments i.e. debits/credits
- Respond to stations questions/emails in regards to recaps
- Verifies a variety of data for accuracy
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Validates and processes vendor invoices.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ability to maintain confidential station/customer and bank information in a responsible and secure manner
C. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- College education preferably major in accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word, Pivot table, VLOOKUP
- Intermediate computer skills
Business Strategy Skills
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Proven customer service ability
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Results Driven and Works well within a team environment
- Set working hours of 8 hours per day with requisite meal and rest breaks.
- Consistently report to work on time, prepared to perform required duties.
- Ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Usually moderate noise level.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Regular physical demands: Walk; sit; use hands to handle or feel; use fingers for keyboarding; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Strong math aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents, spreadsheets, emails and instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively to both internal and external contacts.
Following are the key contacts the position deals with on a regular and recurring basis inside and outside Radiant:
At Express Bellevue, we understand the needs of your business and our goal is to make sure those needs are met. Without international corporate backing and local knowledge, we are able to support you and your business 100%. Our application process is simple and qualified. This four-step hiring system will help you find your next temporary, short-term, or long-term employment in Bellevue!
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
We're On A Mission To Put A Million People To Work!
We strive to understand what Job Seekers need to thrive as an Associate of Express Bellevue. We analyze their needs and skills, then pair our Job Seekers with the Bellevue Employer that fits them best. Since 2009, we've been working with Job Seekers and Employers in the King County area and we look forward to many more years of getting people back to work. The Certified Staffing Consultants on our teamwork with our clients to meet and surpass any challenges they may be facing as well as help them achieve their business goals. Some of the services we provide are temporary staffing, evaluation hire, flexible staffing, short-term or long-term contract staffing, and professional/executive recruitment in a wide range of industries. At Express Bellevue, we understand the needs of your business and our goal is to make sure those needs are met. Without international corporate backing and local knowledge, we are able to support you and your business 100%. Our application process is simple and qualified. This four-step hiring system will help you find your next temporary, short-term, or long-term employment in Bellevue!
Finance and Insurance