Accounting Clerk (AP)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Busy Glendale motorcycle retailer specializing in new & used Italian motorcycles, biking gear & repair services, is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join their team.
Summary: We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Accounting Clerk responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. Will be working in AP mostly doing daily deposits, cash reconciliations, daily deposits, cash reconciliation and credit postings.
Ideal candidate has previous experience in auto/motorcycle dealership.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Constantly update job knowledge.
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software. Software used is CDK, previous experience a huge plus.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
- Data entry and word processing skills.
- Well organized.
- High school degree.
Tuesday thru Friday – 9am to 5:30pm
$22 to $26hr depending on experience.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth! Fun and team oriented environment. Potential for full time.
Our goal is to prepare and provide individuals with the tools needed to be successful in meeting their goals.
Finance and Insurance