Accountant/Client Service Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently seeking an Accountant/Client Service Coordinator for a CPA Firm in Richmond Hill, ON. This position is working remotely as needed up to 3 days per week. Average occupancy is 3-4 people.
- Bookkeeping for multiple clients (Full-Cycle Bookkeeping)
- Assist with Notice to Reader/Compilations/Reviews/Audits as needed
- Personal and corporate tax returns tailored to skill level
- Tax Slips
- Request/Coordinate/Follow-Up & Organized information for clients
- Schedule year-end engagements
- Accounting/Paper work/Tax Software (Quickbooks, CaseWare, TaxPrep, MS Office)
- Other duties required by supervisor
- 2-5 years of Accounting experience
- Experience with Quickbooks, CaseWare, Tax Prep and MS Office
- Availability to work from home 3 days per week and work at office 2-3 days per week
- $50,000-$60,000 salary
- Office is 1,200 Sq. Ft., 13ft ceilings, 3-4 average occupancy, well ventilated
- Continuous learning opportunities, on-the-job training, and mentoring of career development
- Chance to work in a CPA firm
- Our Richmond Hill branch is a small local office that is part of a larger organization - the best of both worlds
For more information please call (905) 597-0620 or email jobs.richmondhillON@expresspros.com
We thank all that apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full-Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you.
Express Employment ProfessionalsWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth
Here at Express Employment Professionals, we are large enough to exceed all your needs and expectations, yet small enough to give you the one-on-one attention and customer service you deserve. We are experts in staffing, HR solutions and recruiting qualified workers to fill your needs. Our mission is to match great people with great jobs in our thriving community. Together, we will find a career solution to meet your needs!
AddressRichmond Hill, ON
Finance and Insurance