Express Employment Professionals in Albany, NY has partnered with a building supply company that is looking to expand their team at their Albany location. Our client has a need for top-notch CDL B/Boom Truck Operator to support their high demand.
If selected, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive pay starting at $21.00/hour based on experience!
- Permanent position with a consistent daytime schedule
- 7:00AM – 4:30PM
- Overtime opportunities available during peak season
- Long term growth opportunities available
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Incentive program as well as Holiday bonuses and other bonus opportunities
- 21 PAID Days off during your first year of employment
- 401K program with a best in industry company match
Below is the job description for this opening:
- Deliveries will include unloading shingles on one and two-story homes
- Loading trucks with material scheduled for the day’s deliveries within compliance of securing and distributing weight limits according to DOT regulations
- Unloading trucks and receiving merchandise at warehouse
- Move materials and items from receiving to its designated area
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- MUST have excellent punctuality every day
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
Education, Knowledge, and Experience Desired:
- CDL Class B with Air Brake Endorsement or CDL Class A driver’s license
- Current DOT medical card
- Clean driving record
- Boom truck operating experience preferred (But NOT required, willing to train the right candidate)
This is a GREAT opportunity for the right person to get into a fantastic company.
DON’T WAIT! Only 1 position available!
To schedule your confidential interview submit your application on our NEW ‘Express Jobs’ app for your mobile device, available for download in the Google Play or iTunes store! You can also click APPLY now & call us for more details 518-313-7829.
Don’t Hesitate – Start on your new career path today with Express Employment Professionals
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and résumé writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more.