If you are a self-starter and have 3 + years’ experience in Accounting in a public accounting environment involving heavy volume in a fast paced, yet family environment, then read on.
• Preparation and review of individual, business, and non-profit income tax returns
• Tax planning services
• Tax and accounting research projects
• Build relationships with clients through direct communication and in-person meetings
• Manage and prioritize multiple projects and competing deadlines
• Review work of staff associates and provide professional feedback and guidance Requirements
• Valid CPA license or credentialed IRS Enrolled Agent (EA)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in income tax preparation
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail, strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong work ethic with an emphasis on professional integrity and reliability
• Excellent computer skills, including
• Help customers as they work on their tax return with tax advice, return preparation (including signature as needed), product/software inquiries, and tax calculations
This position represents an excellent growth opportunity for a career-minded professional in a family-oriented CPA firm. If you are eager to learn more about becoming a key part of our team, please submit your resume by clicking 'Apply' above.