We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor's responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a Warehouse Supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding Warehouse Supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Life insurance
Schedule & Location Details:
- Work Location: Beaverton
- Schedule: Must be flexible and available on the Weekends.
Our Culture & Environment:
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help them find the right job for their skills and experience.
We have a variety of jobs available, and there are full-time, part-time, and temporary positions available.
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, and Oregon we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals - Tigard, OR
Why Work Here?Express in Tigard, OR is an award-winning, locally owned and operated franchise that prides our self on being "large enough to meet your needs, and small enough to care" and we have been helping people in our community find jobs and employees since 1987. Our team of staffing consultants and account managers can assist with any staffing or HR needs. Our Vision: To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Weekly pay and immediate benefits (Sick Leave, Medical benefits, and 401K)!