We are looking for a competent Inventory Manager to monitor and report on the company’s inventory. Your job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful Inventory Lead is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate material to achieve their objectives.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
Benefits You can enroll for with our team:
- Medical, optical, dental, life insurance and 401k
Apply online or at our office:
- 10115 SW Nimbus Ave. #500, Tigard, OR 97223
- 503-624-2001 - www.Expresspros.com/TigardOR
Need more information?
Contact our Staffing Consultants at 503-624-2001, or by email Jobs.TigardOR@expresspros.com with your questions and the best contact info to reach you at.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals - Tigard, OR
Why Work Here?Express in Tigard, OR is an award-winning, locally owned and operated franchise that prides our self on being "large enough to meet your needs, and small enough to care" and we have been helping people in our community find jobs and employees since 1987. Our team of staffing consultants and account managers can assist with any staffing or HR needs. Our Vision: To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Weekly pay and immediate benefits (Sick Leave, Medical benefits, and 401K)!