We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Inventory Control Lead to join our team! As an Inventory Manager, you will monitor and report on the company’s inventory.
Inventory Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, implement and manage procedures to optimize inventory control
- Manage business supplies and raw material
- Identify shortages and act in a timely manner
- Define inventory KPIs and track them regularly
- Oversee daily operations and identify bottlenecks
- Suggest solutions for continuous improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Use inventory software
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Negotiate better deals with suppliers
Inventory Manager requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as inventory management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- 1+ years of experience with inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Great attention to details
- Excellent organizational skills
Benefits You can enroll for with our team:
- Medical, optical, dental, life insurance and 401k
Apply online or at our office:
- 10115 SW Nimbus Ave. #500, Tigard, OR 97223
- 503-624-2001 - www.Expresspros.com/TigardOR
Need more information?
Contact our Staffing Consultants at 503-624-2001, or by email Jobs.TigardOR@expresspros.com with your questions and the best contact info to reach you at.
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals - Tigard, OR
Why Work Here?Express in Tigard, OR is an award-winning, locally owned and operated franchise that prides our self on being "large enough to meet your needs, and small enough to care" and we have been helping people in our community find jobs and employees since 1987. Our team of staffing consultants and account managers can assist with any staffing or HR needs. Our Vision: To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Weekly pay and immediate benefits (Sick Leave, Medical benefits, and 401K)!