We are looking for a Box Truck Driver to join our company. You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and be familiar with surrounding neighborhoods. A commercial driver’s license is not required for this position. Your job duties will include loading and unloading delivery items, operating a box truck, and cleaning and maintaining equipment. Lift-gate and forklift experience is a plus. Our clients expect their goods to arrive within a specific time frame, so you must be able to work independently and manage your time well.
Box Truck Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive a delivery truck on a predetermined route and schedule
- Deliver or pick up items as instructed
- Load and unload vehicle as necessary
- Document deliveries or log other shipment information
- Follow DOT regulations
Box Truck Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Able to work independently and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Trucking or warehouse experience a plus
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals - Tigard, OR
Why Work Here?Express in Tigard, OR is an award-winning, locally owned and operated franchise that prides our self on being "large enough to meet your needs, and small enough to care" and we have been helping people in our community find jobs and employees since 1987. Our team of staffing consultants and account managers can assist with any staffing or HR needs. Our Vision: To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Weekly pay and immediate benefits (Sick Leave, Medical benefits, and 401K)!