We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk (or Accounts Receivable Clerk)
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals - Tigard, OR
Why Work Here?Express in Tigard, OR is an award-winning, locally owned and operated franchise that prides our self on being "large enough to meet your needs, and small enough to care" and we have been helping people in our community find jobs and employees since 1987. Our team of staffing consultants and account managers can assist with any staffing or HR needs. Our Vision: To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Weekly pay and immediate benefits (Sick Leave, Medical benefits, and 401K)!