Medical equipment & supplies company hiring! North Seattle client seeks an individual to fill their Clinical Assistant position. This employee is directly responsible for the coordination of all Category II and III equipment set-ups and staff scheduling as directed and assisting with customer service as needed.
Benefits include a competitive compensation/benefits package including stock ownership; health, vision & dental insurance; life insurance; 401K with employer matching & a wellness program.
Schedule: M-F 8 AM - 5 PM
Pay: $17 per hour.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with patients, physicians, therapists, insurance companies & referral sources to optimize the equipment needs for clients
- Obtaining necessary documentation & authorizations required for equipment coverage
- Assisting with clinical, sales support & home transition staff as necessary
- Assisting customer service staff to coordinate respiratory-related discharges
- Coordinating RT/Clinician schedules & patient set-ups, answer and route clinical staff/patient communication
- Previous home care experience is preferred but NOT required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent phone demeanor
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs frequently and over 50 lbs occasionally to a height of 36 inches
Interested candidates apply today!