Express Employment Professionals - Royal Oak, MI Detroit, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Description: Our client, a manufacturer for the Aerospace and defense industries is seeking an experienced Aerospace Painter.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Read and understand instructions in English
- Load/Unload parts on racking or fixtures.
- Prepare surfaces of Aerospace components to assure proper adhesion including selection and use of agents to accomplish typical operations such as removal of corrosion
- Perform rework and touchup painting, both spray and brush, per BAC specifications. Prepare the various paint materials (such as primer, enamels, lacquers, etc.) per specifications.
- Clean and service spray guns, paint tanks, brushes, hoses and related equipment after using.
- Mask and unmask required areas to facilitate corrosion removal or painting operations.
- Prepare and set up all equipment and supplies to perform work assignment.
- Operate ovens and ensure the curing and air filtering equipment are functioning and in proper mode for current process (such as oven temperature, booth pressure drop, breathing air, humidity, etc) and document as required.
- Monitor and maintain time sensitive materials/processes.
- Maintain material traceability thru the painting process
- Part mark and wrap parts/assemblies as required per specifications.
Location: Detroit, MI
Position Type: Long term, permanent, full time
Shift: 1st shift (will eventually be moved to 2nd shift 3:30pm to 12am, Mon- Fri)
Pay: $25-28/hr based on previous aerospace painting experience
Qualifications: An Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Five (5) or more years of experience masking and preparing Aerospace components for painting.
- Five (5) or more years of experience cleaning and servicing spray guns, paint tanks, brushes, hoses and related equipment.
- Ability to perform Extensive standing/walking & repetitive bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Knowledge of and ability to use respirators and respirator equipment.
Knowledge of and ability to handle and dispose of hazardous materials per government regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, specifications, instructions and quality requirements.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
How to apply:
- If you are interested in this position, please complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com and submit it to the Royal Oak, Michigan, location.
- Resumes may be emailed to RoyalOakMI@expresspros.com. After you complete the application and/or email your resume, please contact our office 248-545-7377 to follow up.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401k.
Express Employment Professionals - Royal Oak, MIWhy Work Here?
Great training program, company is growing, future opportunities
Express Employment Professionals does not charge a fee for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting business in locating outstanding talent! We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance, and 401k.