We are currently seeking to fill several “Inside Sales Professional” positions for a large locally owned fine jewelry store. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete sales goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customers with product or service information to assist them in determining appropriate merchandise to purchase
- Recommend additional products or services to meet customer needs
- Provide successful sales presentation of fine jewelry items
- Provide exceptional customer service to every guest
- May arrange special orders, delivery, or product customization
- May conduct cashier transactions or restock merchandise, if needed
- Sale and suggest products to meet personal and team goals
- Follow up with customers on product updates and new inventory
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in fine jewelry sales is a plus
- 2 years of prior sales and/or marketing experience
- Able to pass pre-employment credit, background and drug screening
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability work well and communicate with others
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.