Express Employment currently seeking to fill a Housekeeping position at a hotel near North Kansas City. Desirable candidates will be energetic, positive and friendly. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
Basic Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Clean and service assigned rooms including vacuuming, dusting, sanitizing, removing trash, etc.
- Greeting guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Report any repairs or issues to the supervisor on duty
- Occasional deep cleaning projects
- Keep inventory and monitor supplies and room amenities
- Handle and store cleaning supplies and chemicals in accordance with hotel and local regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred
- Ability to stand and move about the facility for long periods of time
Express Employment Professionals - North Kansas City, MO
Why Work Here?We are locally owned and help people in our community find work every day. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express. Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilities
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and was named a top staffing firm in Kansas City.
Kansas City, MO