Express Employment is currently seeking to fill an HR Assistant position near the KCI Airport. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
**MUST BE ABLE TO WORK FLEXIBLE SHIFTS**
Basic Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manager time tracking for agencies and contingent workers
- Verify hours with management/supervisors
- Effectively communicate with agency partners regarding needs
- Act as a liaison between company & agency partners
- Assist with managing temporary employees
- Assist with recruiting production staff
- Responsible for timely response to email and phone inquiries
- Manage relationship & partnership with agencies
- Basic HR duties such as assistance with on-boarding, documentation, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous HR experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Excellent communication skills a MUST
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to work flexible hours required
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.
Express Employment Professionals - North Kansas City, MO
Why Work Here?Express Employment is the designated recruiter for this position. Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilities
Super friendly team, family atmosphere, competitive pay and benefits, fast growing practice
Kansas City, MO