We are currently seeking to fill a “Call Center Specialist” role for a business in the Northland that provides technology and financial services. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized and hard working. This role works internally with other staff and management to complete production goals on a daily and weekly basis. Must be able to support several projects and tasks at once.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calls to customers and handle all other inquiries related to the service the client provides
- Manage and expand relationships with customers including retention of services
- Answer inbound calls from customers in a professional and timely manner
- Document all customer contacts in accordance with established procedures
- Call center experience in the past 6 months required
- Strong phone presence in dialing/reaching out to numerous customers per day
- Excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Basic math skills are a must
- Must be able to work in a fast paced team environment
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative.