Express Employment is currently seeking to fill a Call Center Pharmacy Technician for a Medical Transaction & Fulfillment Company in the St. Louis area. Desirable candidates are able to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision at times, and are highly organized. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
This organization researches, develops, transacts, distributes and facilitates the delivery of prescription and non-prescription medical therapies for patients across the country. They work with healthcare providers to ensure their patients have options when affordability is a challenge and they have a patient centric focus to ensure the very best customer service. This company was founded January 2017 and has grown year over year. This growth is because of their commitment to their employees providing benefits that include healthcare insurance premiums covered 100% by the employer and paid time off among many others.
Basic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage inbound and outbound calls in a professional, courteous and timely manner. Outbound call management accounts for 80% of the call volume. Every outbound call is in response to a healthcare provider sending in a medical order or prescription. Each call technician is responsible to manage 110-150 patient orders/calls per day.
- Meet or exceed team and individual set goals
- Build relationships with patients and healthcare providers
- Resolve patient issues and provide solutions to better meet patient needs
- Previous pharmacy technician experience preferred
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. #expressemploymentprofessionals
Express Employment Professionals - North Kansas City, MO
Why Work Here?Express Employment is the designated recruiter for this position. Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees. Founded in 1983, Express annually employs over 552,000 people across more than 825 franchise locations worldwide. Our long-term goal is at the heart of our company's vision, to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilities
Growing company. Excellent benefits and profit-sharing opportunities. Excellent opportunities for career growth.