We have SEVERAL clients seeking bilingual candidates to work within their offices! Our clients are not call centers, they are business that are locally and well known in the area! Pay will depend on the job and your experience! Please apply to learn more information, but a basic job description is listed below!
- Communicates with customers/clients.
- Order Entry
- Maintain customer database; making updates and necessary changes as needed.
- Processing orders/payments
- Manages customer queries/complaints
- Determines/understand customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling
- Associates Degree or higher.
- Candidate should have the ability to email professional correspondence in English and Spanish (or any other second language).
- This person should be able to type approximately 40+ WPM and also be comfortable speaking with clients on the telephone in English and Spanish (or any other second language).
- Experience in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Strong work ethic.
- Professional demeanor.