Patient Service Representative - Naples, FL
Express Employment Professionals - Naples, FL Bonita Springs, FL
- Posted: 13 days ago
- $15 to $19 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Our clinic in Bonita Springs, Florida searching for a PATIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST to join our team!
Clinic schedule: Monday - Friday - 8:00a-5:00p or may vary as needed.
Will handle most clerical duties associated with a medical clinic including:
- Scheduling new and follow-up patient appointments.
- Check in patients as they arrive, verify information, collect co-payments, verify demographic information.
- Answer calls promptly and retrieve messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments for clinic and/or outside testing.
- Collect co-payments.
- Assemble all new patient and hospital follow-up charts.
- Distribute faxes promptly. Checks server periodically for new faxes.
- Reviews schedule and checks for all tests and/or referrals ordered from doctor.
- Checks in chart and electronic medical record (EMR) for documents.
- Completes medical records.
- Experience in the healthcare field working as a medical receptionist is highly preferred.
- Attention to detail with strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) is preferred
Express Employment Professionals - Naples, FLWhy Work Here?
Our work environment is team centered, provides structure but also allows for fun and creativity!!
Express Employment Professionals helps over 550,000 people find jobs each year and offers a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources for businesses around the globe. Express focuses on a wide range of positions, including professional, administrative, accounting and finance and commercial.