- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create, modify and manage production schedules
- Monitor inventory levels
- Regularly providing production status updates to management
- Facilitating the timely delivery of products to customers
- Monitor production process to ensure that production orders are completed on time and within budget
- Evaluate incoming customer purchase orders to create suitable production schedules
- Estimate the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production
- Coordinate production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability
- Recommend viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality
- Proven experience working as a production planner
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Sound knowledge of MRP (material requirements planning) and related ERP software (ECI JobBOSS or E2 Shoptech) is advantageous
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) accreditation or other relevant certification is advantageous
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for this position, please contact Recruiter Damaris Diaz @ 203-213-6925 or email Damaris.firstname.lastname@example.org
1501 East Main Street Meriden, CT Suite 102
Express Employment Professionals - Meriden, CTWhy Work Here?
Excellent staff and cohesive team atmosphere.
Express Employment Professionals of Meriden, CT 1501 East Main Street Meriden, CT Suite 102 (203) 235-5627
ManufacturingView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals - Meriden, CT