Key Responsibilities of the Branch Coordinator include:
• Conducts business in compliance with all Williams Scotsman Safety, Transportation, and Environmental Policies
• Contribute to a working environment by providing exceptional and world class customer service
• Manage Accounts Payable process. Ensure proper invoice coding; reconcile discrepancies; prepare required reporting and documentation including utilizing the company purchase order policy, and controlling accuracy by issuing and receiving vendor purchase orders within standard response times as set forth in relevant WS policies.
• Manage Accounts Receivable process. Proactive collections to reduce customer DSO. Take initiative to communicate with customers to resolve accounts receivable issues. Partner with the corporate collection department and Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to resolve customer concerns including disputes and change actions. Prioritize credit denials for new orders due to collections issues with the goal of immediate resolution.
• General office/administrative duties. HR responsibilities including overseeing and supervising on boarding of new hires, maintaining risk management reporting (accidents, OSHA, DOT, etc.); manage the month-end-close for the Branch/Area; greet and assists all visitors and notify the WS employee of the visitor’s arrival; manage local contracts such as cleaning, office equipment, etc., maintain inventory of office supplies; provide initial analysis and problem solving of network and PC hardware/ software for the office; contact and coordinate with IT Help Desk for service if necessary; receive and distribute all incoming mail and/or deliverables to appropriate personnel; prepare corporate packages; provide administrative support to the Branch Operations Leader (BOL) and General Manager (GM) as required
• Oversee monthly/ongoing third-party Value Added Products & Services (VAPS) administration
• Reconcile unit inventory on a quarterly basis
Service & Local Driver Coordination:
• Handle service coordination and assign service call requests to field service techs or vendors
• Input necessary information to close service calls and notify “Customer Success Specialist” to contact customer.
• Meet with drivers, inspect trucks in accordance with DOT requirements, maintain driver paperwork, and reconcile delivery and installation (D&I) reports.
Inventory & Material Coordination:
• Manage the ordering, receiving and stocking of materials and supplies
• Create PO for requested materials, place order with supplier, receive/update PO upon receipt of documentation.
• Enter monthly Major parts and bi-annual inventory into system and conduct the spot check count.
• Assist with unit inventory reconciliation on a quarterly basis.
• Manage third-party Value Added Products & Services (VAPS) including ordering, scheduling delivery, pickup
• Strive for first call resolution to internal and external customer questions/requests according to relevant service level agreements (SLA)
• Use Net Promoter System (NPS) feedback to provide timely correspondence and address internal issues
• Form and maintain good relationships with external and internal customers at all levels of the organization
Abilities and Other Requirements:
In order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, and to move about the work environment to receive training/coaching as well as to interact with peers as necessary. The employee must be able to verbally communicate with employees, co-workers and customers in person and by phone. Travel for training may be required. The ability to perform work in a professional office and shop environment and be able to use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines, is required.
• Manage inbound calls and relevant branch email notifications
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with vendors and customers through open, proactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Provide backup support as needed for other Branch Operational roles
Education and Qualifications
• College Degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent considered with 3+ years relevant experience
• Proven customer support or customer service experience with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment and collaborate with team to support customer success
• Strong phone contact handling skills, active listening, excellent oral/written communication, negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Strong self-starter and team player, who brings a positive attitude to work and is enthusiastic about day to day activities and is able to form/maintain good relationships with external and internal customers
• Proficient with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook; familiarity with CRM system; Salesforce.com experience is a plus
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
• Passionate about understanding customers’ needs and working with customers in a consultative manner to meet and exceed their needs and expectations.
Monday- Friday ( 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM )
$20.00- $23.00 an hour depending on experience
If this job matches your skills & availability please give Express Employment Professionals in Lakeville/Savage a call for an immediate phone interview with Kendra @ 952-469-5112