.We are seeking Maintenance Electricians in the NEA area!!
- Ensure equipment is maintained electrically following all of the defined safety procedures and that everyone working on the equipment is following these procedures, including LOTO. Ensure that all guards and safety equipment is in place and operational before turning the equipment over to the operator.
- Responsible to monitor, inspect and complete reports on equipment using manual and computerized maintenance management systems.
- Read and interpret information and specifications from blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings in order to repair equipment, machinery, physical structures and systems.
- Ability to properly use required hand tools, power tools, hoists cranes, measuring devices and testing equipment.
- Initiates troubleshooting techniques to solve quality, process and electrical problems. Must be able to properly identify problem areas with consistency and reliability, if unsuccessful in making repairs, must notify supervisor for assistance.
- Perform all required electrical tasks associated with breakdown maintenance, preventive maintenance and changeovers on production equipment.
- Responsible to insure housekeeping is in audit ready condition after the electrical task is completed.
- Provides guidance to co-workers.
- Report any safety, quality, operational or output issues that you cannot correct to your supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Be able to use measuring and testing devices
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Basic Math Calculations
- Mechanical aptitude necessary for fulfillment of job requirements.
- Must be able to interface with computers
- Efficient at problem solving.
- Must have 2 years experience/related field
- Vacation pay
- Holiday pay
Call today for your confidential PHONE INTERVIEW: 870-938-0178