MIG Welder Summary/Company Information:
- A fabrication shop on the southside of Indianapolis is hiring a 2nd Shift MIG Welder
- Artistic job shop that prides themselves in their detail and high quality of work
- This is a great company to work for and they promote from within!
- $16-$18/hr (based on experience)
- The company offers a pay increase once hired on
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- A 401K plan
Schedule: 2nd shift
- Experienced MIG welder needed – will eventually train this person on TIG so prior TIG is a plus
- This person will be repairing air filters – cutting old parts and welding on new parts
- Can be a dirty position
How to apply: Apply on ZipRecruiter, email me your resume at Amber.Hughey@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· Text EXP2247 to 97211 to request a call from an Express recruiter.*
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!