The Insurance Intake Rep communicates with customers for the purposes of answering questions, resolving problems, determining ongoing and additional product/service needs, and supporting compliance to physician direction.
• Communicates with customers via inbound and outbound manual and/or automated calls • Assesses customer need for additional products/services
• Assesses customer compliance with physician orders
• Answers questions and provides customer education regarding products/services
• Documents calls in computerized record keeping system
• Enters customers orders in computerized system
• Verifies and updates demographic information such as address and telephone number in computerized records
• Responsible for meeting specific performance objectives related to number of calls handled, orders processed, time on call, time entering information in computerized system, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - • High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one