An innovative Central Oregon Manufacturer is seeking a R&D Engineer to join their growing team!
What You Get To Do!
- Improve existing products to enhance efficiency, longevity and user experience while accomplishing specific performance targets and maintaining cost and manufacturability goals.
- Assess current manufacturing processes to determine if existing products can be redesigned, or manufactured in a different manner to improve their function, cost, and appearance.
- Combine engineering physics and mathematic principles with science to design, analyze, test and maintain mechanical systems.
- Design and prototype next generation of product to meet market demands, improve performance, appearance, while maintaining production cost manufacturability goals.
- Develop additional accessories to add capabilities to existing products.
- Manage advanced product development, analyzing, implementing and testing materials identified to improve existing products or fabricate new products.
- Enhance existing products to improve performance in order to compete or out perform competitors innovations.
- Design and prototype next generation systems in order to enhance long term sales offerings consistent with company's objectives.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years in similar role in manufacturing environment
- Product design experience with strong understanding of electrical design principles
- Strong knowledge of CAD/CAM software
- Excellent prioritization and project development skills
- Must be self directed with the ability to acquire and apply knowledge rapidly
- MIG welding experience required
- Strong understanding of electronics applications
- Proficient in MS Office and CAD, 3D CAD and Project Management workflow software
- Experience with stepper and or servo motor motion control systems preferred
To Apply: For confidential consideration please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Equal opportunity employer.
Live & work in beautiful Central Oregon!