A multi-state, premier Senior Living management company is seeking a Director of Healthcare to join their growing leadership team!
What you Will Need:
- Possess and maintain a valid RN or LPN license (required)
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a Corporate/Regional role
- At least five (5) years’ supervisory experience in a long-term care facility.
- At least five (5) years’ experience with computer systems/system applications
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, including strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Nursing and health care practices and techniques.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the procedures necessary for providing quality care.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate policies/procedures/regulations/reports to executives, personnel, residents/families, and government agencies/personnel.
- Demonstrate ability to seek out new methods/principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing practices.
What you Will get to Do:
- Promote and ensure compliance with organization's core values/ethical, policies, procedures, and standards of practice.
- Effectively lead, manage and communicate with Community Health Services teams.
- Assess and evaluate clinical services and guidelines in Communities to identify areas for improvement.
- Complete, submit and communicate quality assurance reports/audits to executives.
- Establish quarterly/annual performance improvement goals in conjunction with Community Health Services staff.
- Assist Executive Directors/Health Services Directors in reviewing candidates for Health Services management positions as needed.
- Schedule Community visits based on personnel needs, facility/clinical issues, and/or compliance needs.
- Maintain resident, employee, and Community information in strict confidence (with management or employees as necessary).
- Perform staff education duties, including but not limited to
- Educating and training management through assisting in general orientation, regular education and training classes, and policy/procedure review and introduction, including all requirements of Federal/State/Provincial regulations
- Ensure Health Services employees are educated and trained using Health Services Director, Resident Care Manager, Memory Care, and Charge Nurse Resource guidelines.
- Proactively develop continuing education/training for Health Services employees
- Regularly review MAR reports to ensure compliance
- Assist with the improvement of Nursing Assessments and auxiliary evaluations of residents, and all other required and/or appropriate evaluations, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs
- Assist with development of service plans as needed, ensuring health services issues, as well as other issues that potentially impact the health of residents, are effectively addressed.
- Regularly review of Resident Incident Reports to ensure compliance
- Effectively communicate with residents, their family members, and other concerned parties
- Assure compliance with all federal and state or provincial regulations pertaining to health services.
To Apply: For confidential consideration please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Equal opportunity employer.
Live & work in beautiful Central Oregon!