One of Central Oregon’s premiere medical groups is seeking an experience Clinical Services & Quality Manager to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
The Pediatric Clinical Services and Quality Manager provides high quality, patient-and-family-centered care, in accordance with the mission, vision, and values, and provides clinical oversight and leadership support to the multidisciplinary teams of health care professionals including RN Phone Triage, Care Coordinators, Referral Coordinators, Behavioral Health Coordinator, and other community support positions.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college or university and in a healthcare related field. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred; Master’s degree in a healthcare related field preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years healthcare experience required; preferable in pediatrics or related specialty. Minimum of three (3) years in a management or supervisory role. Preferred three (3) years’ experience in case management, disease management, care coordination or quality programs.
- Exceptional and proven communication skills and ability to interact with a diverse population of professionals.
- Ability to facilitate and reach consensus among health care professionals and community partners to achieve expected results.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently. Attention to detail. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team and promote team driven outcomes.
- Knowledge of Patient Centered Primary Care Home and Care Coordination curriculum.
- Clinical informatics knowledge and skills.
- Experience giving presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and experience in using computers and various software applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and audio-visual equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal Supervision
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com