A well-established Bend organization is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
- Support a multidisciplinary engineering team with project management.
- Manage project management system including project setup, budget tracking/review, enter and monitor client Purchase Orders, report generation, timesheet review/approval, expense report review/approval, resource management, manage integration with QuickBooks, invoicing, user management, staff training and troubleshooting.
- Regular one to one update meetings with project teams, attend kickoff meetings as needed, attend status meetings as needed, coordinate closeout meetings and update project management software as needed.
- Resource planning and review meetings, resource scheduling and resource assignment notification.
- Issue Purchase Orders to vendors, secure lead times for orders, follow up with purchases, and troubleshoot order issues.
- Insurance Coordination - Follow up between client and carrier, review all policies and track ensure contract compliance, update and fill out applications, and monitor CSLB status.
- Invoice clients monthly, coordinate with bookkeeper, enter purchase orders, assist in credit card reconciling, and generate reports as needed.
- Assist with applications as needed, review and assist with proposals as needed, deliver/mail proposals and applications as needed, and ordering office supplies and equipment.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in Project Coordinator or Project Manager role
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Previous contracting or proposal writing experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Previous experience work with project management software
- A passion for the work you do!
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com