We are working with a great Law Firm in Bend, OR currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill the position of Legal Assistant. The Legal Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the law firm, including carrying out administrative services, providing support to the legal team, and ensuring that the firm remains in compliance with state legal regulations. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic workplace.
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls, and greeting clients
- Coordinate appointments, including all correspondence and logistics necessary
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper licensing templates
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Correspond with counsel, court, and clients
- Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow
- Two-year degree or equivalent certification
- 2+ years' working experience as a legal assistant
- Experience in real estate law and knowledge of commercial and residential transactions preferred
- Knowledge of Teraview electronic registration
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Ability to type 60+ words per minute
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Equal opportunity employer.
Live & work in beautiful Central Oregon!