Our local client in Bend is seeking a multi-talented Operations Coordinator for their team. This person will perform a variety of tasks both on the production floor, and in the back office. Primary responsibilities include overseeing the machines in the shop, ensuring they are running smoothly and efficiently to fill the customer orders accurately and quickly through coordinated scheduling with team. You will also be performing administrative duties such as shipping and receiving, ordering supplies and parts, answering emails and communicating with all parties in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask and work dynamically with many moving parts
- Must be adaptable and able to reassess when things change
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication in all forms
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail to avoid costly errors
- General technical skills to use email, phones, and other software
This company will provide training on their software and machines, but once trained this role will be highly independent with a large amount of responsibility. This is a full-time, long-term position that sits in Bend, with a growing company. There is potential for growth within the company.
Pay rate is DOE, $16-18 hourly with PTO and 401k after 1 year.
If interested please include your resume and apply here ASAP.