Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon Bend, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FULLY REMOTE OPPORTUNITY!
One of Central Oregon’s leading Training and Development teams is seeking an experienced Learning Specialist for a six to nine month project - possibility of long-term!
What You Get to Do!
Responsible for instructional design, oversight of development, and delivery of assigned training programs, learning curriculum and specific training courses in accordance with department standards and quality expectations. Establishes effective relationships with subject matter experts (SMEs) to facilitate the training design and development process. Works with the LMS team to ensure training plans are accurate and assigned to the right audience and evaluates training effectiveness to make recommendations for program and curriculum improvement.
- Instructional oversight for programs, curriculum and courses for organization’s management and staff. Programs may include Store Meetings, classroom training, compliance, sales, certifications, online training, on-the-job training, videos, and observation checklists. Ensure instructional design approach is sound and in accordance with adult learning best practices. Create and review deliverables for quality and effectiveness. Manage schedule and competing priorities of content development by vendors and contractors. Build effective relationships with SMEs to better facilitate the training design and development process. Research training sources for appropriate off-the-shelf content.
- Work with LMS team to ensure training plans are accurate and assigned to the right audience. Create training evaluations and ensure implemented correctly in the hub. Test courses according to testing plans.
- Track and analyze training metrics for assigned curriculums; track and assess training effectiveness and problem areas and make improvement recommendations. Work with SMEs to understand future training needs; make recommendations for program and curriculum improvement.
- Create drafts of communication plans and specific deliverables to support the rollout of assigned training programs.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field strongly preferred
- A minimum of five years of instructional design experience for an online learning environment
- Previous project management experience
- Extensive experience designing effective instruction for adult learners; proven track record of creating measurably effective training programs; classroom facilitation; video script writing and production oversight; project management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage competing deadlines and demands
- Prefer experience with Cornerstone LMS, Captivate 8, Adobe creative suite, Google Suite and Smartsheets; Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in an environment with very high expectations for deliverable quality and timeliness; excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop creative solutions and drive organizational change; proven ability to work effectively within a high performing team, capacity for flexibility and responsiveness to changing demands; problem solving.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Employment Professionals Central OregonWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to be a part of a high-performing team!
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Equal opportunity employer.
EducationView all jobs at Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon