One of Oregon’s premiere hospitality groups is seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Managers to join their team!
Where You Get to Live!
Florence, Oregon is a beautiful town on the central Oregon coast, where the Siuslaw River cuts through towering sand dunes to the ocean. Take a look at some press on the area:
What You Get to Do!
- Provide excellent guest service in a fine dining atmosphere. Opportunity available in the casual outlets as well.
- Interviews, hires, trains and orients new Team Members for the restaurant.
- Training of the service staff as well as evaluation, scheduling, and mediating FOH team member relations.
- Assists director and culinary team with development of menus, themes, and recipes.
- Ensures quality control of product and service.
- Orders supplies and maintains par for stock and inventory control.
- Assures the restaurant and all service areas are maintained in accordance with company standards, as well as all applicable regulations.
- Coordinates VIP special events and VIP guests with Hotel Management and Marketing.
- Maintain appearance standards as outlined in departmental policies.
- Provide courteous service to our guests and be cordial to all Team Members.
- Maintains a healthy team environment and works closely with the entire F&B management team.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all departments, including needed property or service concerns.
- Integrate the Three Rivers brand purpose into all processes, communications and guest/team member experiences.
- Maintain awareness of, and effectively communicate to other staff, property-wide/company promotions, events and programs. Keep fellow team members/guests informed regarding the direction of the organization.
- Ensure that all fellow team members will adhere to and deliver Superior Guest services striving to exceed our internal and external guest expectations.
- Provide information and explain property amenities & marketing programs to our guests.
- Ensure living the brand/purpose in all work activities, creating a guest path in which you connect people to the coast
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Other duties as directed by management.
What You Will Need:
- Must work well under pressure.
- Must be able to stand for longer than 8 hours.
- Must be able to lift over 25 pounds on an intermittent basis.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, pull, twist, walk, crouch, and squat. Must be able to speak, hear and see.
- Must be able to walk up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.
- Must have sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: A computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org