Be a part of the future! One of Central Oregon’s alternative energy teams is seeking an experienced Electrical Engineering Technician to join their team!
Where You Ge to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
What You Get to Do!
This key team member is responsible for assistance with the design and hands- on implementation of various products in the area of fuel cell power systems. The key responsibility of this position is the troubleshooting and repair of PCBAs, test stands, products, and electrical components.
- Troubleshooting and repair of failed PCBAs, test stands, and electrical components
- Creates and maintains electrical schematics of products and test stands
What you Will Need:
- Electrical Technology Degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- At least 5 years experience in electrical/fuel cell field or related field
- Skilled at soldering fine pitch components (20 mil), resistor and capacitors down to 0402 in size
- Ability to design and build wire harnesses
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair PCBAs to the component level
- Familiar with Altium software; symbol creation and schematic capture as well as footprint creation
- Understands hazards of and can work safely when working with high power battery systems and line voltages of 220VAC
- Support offshore manufacturing facilities when production issues arise - possible travel or off hour business calls
- Work well as a team player
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: email@example.com
Express Employment Professionals Central Oregon
Why Work Here?Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express provides a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial and administrative. Equal opportunity employer.
Live & work in beautiful Central Oregon!